 Town / 1175
  Time travel

Time Cruisers and Twisters are Town subthemes? Weird. I have the Mystic Mountain Time Lab in my "town", but that is just because I have everything in my "town"- Fright Knights, Rock Raiders, Ninja, Adventurers... (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Time travel

(...) Sorta yeah and sorta no... TC & TT are officially sub-categories of Town, but TLC calls Town (or at least did back in 1996 when things weren't as confusing as they are today) "LEGO(R) SYSTEM(TM) Town" or "the LEGO Town System" and calls (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Time travel

(...) They haven't battled yet. I was actually planning to get a Knights Kingdom Axe Cart so that when they do meet, Willa could create an evil duplicate of Timmy (the minifig with the Axe Cart) for a more interesting plot. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)