 Town / 1180
Re: Time travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 18:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.town, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.town, Bradley Dale writes:
Time Cruisers and Twisters are Town subthemes?  Weird.

Sorta yeah and sorta no...  TC & TT are officially sub-categories of Town, but
TLC calls Town (or at least did back in 1996 when things weren't as confusing
as they are today) "LEGO(R) SYSTEM(TM) Town" or "the LEGO Town System" and
calls subcategories of systems (e.g., Town, Space, Castle, Aquazone, etc.)
"play themes."  Thus, TC & TT are play themes within the Town system.  :)

I have the Mystic
Mountain Time Lab in my "town", but that is just because I have everything
in my "town"- Fright Knights, Rock Raiders, Ninja, Adventurers...

Who wins when Timmy battles the Fright Knights?  :)

They haven't battled yet.  I was actually planning to get a Knights Kingdom Axe
Cart so that when they do meet, Willa could create an evil duplicate of Timmy
(the minifig with the Axe Cart) for a more interesting plot.

--Todd