 Town / 1168
1167  |  1169
Subject:
Bike Shop + AFL Stadium??!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 09:57:03 GMT

I was not successful with the AFL Stadium, I was only able to make a club-house
without breaking-up anything else (I have to learn to improvise with peices).

I have decided to make a Bike shop, hopefully with a workshop and service room
at the back. I need to know;

A.Where can I get at least 20 Lego bikes?
B.What are some ideal pieces for bike parts and Spares.

Thanks
David.
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cove/3396