 Town / 1108
  Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital also NON existent Exxon Station

I'd like to see this scan, can you mail it to ig88888888@aol.com? Also, what catalog is this supposed to be in? Are you positive it was never released? TIA, John (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital also NON existent Exxon Station

(...) I tried to e-mail Sanjay a ton of times with no luck on mailing him the picture. The Exxon (6371) look-a-like is in the 1984 US catalog. I will try and ship it to you! If you get a chance maybe you could forward it to Sanjay since I cannot (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)