 Town / 1085
    Re: Gianluca Morelli's models —Gianluca Morelli
   (...) minifig? Next week I will post some building instructions.There will also be the Citroen DS.But I'm afraid there is no way to put a minifig in it. Even without legs! :-(( Bye Gianluca PS: thanks to all for the compliments! (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: Gianluca Morelli's models —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thanks for the instructions. I've made a DAT file of the model and built it. I modified the built one so that two minifigs can fit inside (but no steering wheel, unfortunately). If anyone's interested in seeing how I did it, LMK. --Bram (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)