 Town / 1051
  Re: Metroploitian Airport Project

(...) Where does an 18 year-old get the funds for a project like this? Especially if you are or will be a college student next year, as I will be... But if you can pull it off, all the more power to you! --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Metroploitian Airport Project

(...) it over a period of two+ years?! I know a guy whose mom and dad made him a fund that he could collect at maturity after turning 18, but he waited until after college (which, thanks to a scholarship, was 75% covered) to buy a boat and Camaro (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.town)