 Town / 1048
    Re: Metroploitian Airport Project —Alan Gerber
   In lugnet.town, Joe Macias writes: You do realize to get all those sets you'll have to pay over $1000. But this airport does sound cool! Alan (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Metroploitian Airport Project —Joe Macias
     (...) Actually, If room cooperates I fully intend to put a few thousand dollars into this project over a span of a year or two. Hopefully I can sell some hockey cards of mine to help. As of today I have no legos at all... I had to part with my huge (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Metroploitian Airport Project —Joe Macias
   (...) Actually, If room cooperates I fully intend to put a few thousand dollars into this project over a span of a year or two. Hopefully I can sell some hockey cards of mine to help. As of today I have no legos at all... I had to part with my huge (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Metroploitian Airport Project —Jeremy Spin
   don't know about how to make the nose cone and cockpit for a plane that wide. Have you considered 6 wide aircrafts heres a link to a plane with that concept (URL) this helps -Jeremy (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.town)