 Town / 10383
Re: Speed Racer Mach 5 - Better then the Lego set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:41:40 GMT

I’m kind of annoyed at myself that I didn’t reply to this sooner. I mean, I saw it way back when you posted, but somehow I forgot to hit the REPLY button.

Excellent work, and I agree with you that it’s superior to the official model.

Nicely done!