 Town / 1030
    war legos —Corey Lloyd
   I was wondering if anyone had a thought about war legos, not star wars, but tanks and stuff. i know theres not really any production ones out. i am intersted in everyone's feedback i have designed some of my own, its hard w/ the limited colors on (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: war legos —Shiri Dori
   (...) Shaun Sullivan has created some pretty amazing military vehicles... you might wanna check them out! (URL) luck, and let us know when you have something up! -Shiri (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.town)