 Town / 1030
1029  |  1031
Subject:
war legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 01:32:37 GMT

I was wondering if anyone had a thought about war legos, not star wars, but
tanks and stuff. i know theres not really any production ones out. i am
intersted in everyone's feedback i have designed some of my own, its hard w/
the limited colors on certain bricks and minifig outfits plus a lack of good
parts the can simulate military vehicles.

thanks corey