 Town / 10257
  Re: Town car

(...) That is very cool & simple! After looking at it, I came up with this idea for your trunk, except the top piece would be clear for a rear window: (URL) I believe it will allow the plate high gap to be eliminated & still operate. Jeff (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Town car

(...) Hello I tried it, and you can see it in the original folder. The design reminds me of American cars (?), though some Volvos have looked a bit like that too. Pictures too: (2 URLs) WBR & thanks Sonnich (16 years ago, 25-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Town car

(...) Just crossed my mind... and sun roof could be used to add even more playability. Unfortutately I do not have such. WBR Sonnich (16 years ago, 25-Jan-09, to lugnet.town)