 Town / 10262
Re: Town car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:17:17 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
   Hi

I finally did it: I posted instructions: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=363227

I was back then in the eighties thinking of sending some pictures to Lego, but I never did it. Back then I was some ~13 years old. Today I wonder whether it would have worked. This car has remained in my memory all the time, but now the idea is kept for the future.

WBR Sonnich

That is very cool & simple! After looking at it, I came up with this idea for your trunk, except the top piece would be clear for a rear window:

I believe it will allow the plate high gap to be eliminated & still operate.

Jeff

Hello

I tried it, and you can see it in the original folder. The design reminds me of American cars (?), though some Volvos have looked a bit like that too.

Pictures too:

WBR & thanks Sonnich