 Town / 10141
  Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line

(...) I agree, Sets that have story, some potential for action and are geared toward relationships would be ideal for attracting boys and Girls. I think TLG would be wise to look at the Playmobile line to see what kind of sets would meet these (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line

(...) I prefer ocean vacations. Less of a chance of a run in with a bear. :D -Rob www.lifelites.com (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)