 Town / 10078
    Speed Racer Mach 5 - Better then the Lego set —Mark Chan
   I created a minifig scale Mach 5 that I think is a more accurate rendition of the car then the official Lego set - it uses about 40 parts from it. I've been waiting to build this car for decades, and could only do it to my satisfaction with the new (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Speed Racer Mach 5 - Better then the Lego set —Mark Chan
     A few more pictures while the folder goes through moderation (4 URLs) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Speed Racer Mach 5 - Better then the Lego set —Steve Tanner
     Mark, that's sharp. I'd love to see some building instructions so those of us who got the standard LEGO issue version could modify accordingly. Nice job! :) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Speed Racer Mach 5 - Better then the Lego set —Dave Schuler
   I'm kind of annoyed at myself that I didn't reply to this sooner. I mean, I saw it way back when you posted, but somehow I forgot to hit the REPLY button. Excellent work, and I agree with you that it's superior to the official model. Nicely done! (14 years ago, 15-Oct-10, to lugnet.town, FTX)