 Technic / Slizer/ThrowBots / 31
30  |  32
Subject:
Slizer Arm on Farscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic.slizer
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:40:57 GMT

    I was watching Farscape (ep. "Eat Me") on Sci-Fi channel (I don't watch
it often) and in a scene a piece of ship broke off and fell to the floor. On
it was a Slizer throwing arm painted dark gray. So far it has been in at
least 2 scenes.
    Excuse me for this not being in the mediawatch group or being followed
up to it because I don't subscribe to it.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.