 General / 29822
Re: Slizer Arm on Farscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:12:35 GMT

I didn't even notice it!  And I watch Farscape all the time.  I'll have to pay
more attention.  Maybe parts of Moya or Talon are Lego and I didn't even know
it... Farscape continues.....

Gary Istok

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." wrote:

Ok I admit it not posting to the mediawatch to begin with was laziness on my
part.
My bad.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Bryan Beckwith" <bbbeckwi@mail.SPAMBLOCKuccs.edu> wrote in message
So they were using a Slizer throwing arm as a prop?  Pretty cool!

As far as not posting it to mediawatch, even if you don't subscribe to it,
others (including myself) do.  It's nice for these types of posts to end • up
there so that in the future people can find mediawatch stuff without • having
to search for it anywhere but mediawatch.

Bryan Beckwith

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message
    I was watching Farscape (ep. "Eat Me") on Sci-Fi channel (I don't • watch
it often) and in a scene a piece of ship broke off and fell to the • floor.
On
it was a Slizer throwing arm painted dark gray. So far it has been in at
least 2 scenes.
    Excuse me for this not being in the mediawatch group or being • followed
up to it because I don't subscribe to it.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.