 Technic / Bionicle / 898
  LEGO cheat on LEWA graphic

My 11-year-old son noticed something in the A4 sheet which accompanied the Bionicle Lewa (the Green one). The sheet has the designation 4130831. The side of the sheet I am refering to is the one with the large full-page image. The right knee is bent (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO cheat on LEWA graphic

(...) Caveat emptor, man. But a more prominent actual photo on the package _would_ be most welcome. However, I think you're overstating the case rather a lot. The earlier thread about Onua's color had more merit as a complaint (but eesh! that (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO cheat on LEWA graphic

FWIW, I too am disappointed. Pretty much all of the Bionicle figures appear to have more articulation on the packaging than they do in reality. It is a good product line to be sure, but it would be truly GREAT if all of the implied joints actually (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO cheat on LEWA graphic

(...) Geez, somebody else complaining about this? See the other thread: (URL) all the fuss here? I think the only action figures in the history of toys that were articulated to the point that you could move them to the same degree that they move in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)