 Technic / Bionicle / 804
  Re: Bionicle Promotions

(*apologies if this was already asked I only have 5 seconds to post) How exactly do you get the mask? Is it a door prize or do they hand em out or hat? And If U can infact get me one I will Pay Around $10 +shiping to get my hands on one! contact me (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bionicle Promotions

You have to do a scavenger hunt in order to get them. They give you hints about locations, then you have to find the oversized card and mask, write down the missing letter, and then de-scramble the letters to get a word. After all of this you take (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)