 Technic / Bionicle / 751
Re: HELP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 07:27:26 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Robbie Anderson writes:
At the moment I have only 4 Toa(still gotta get Lewa and Gali), and I've got
two of each set, one of them not opened. I've only got 3 Throwbots and 1
Robo Rider, and they can't make a good beast. Because of this, I have to
open one of my Toa. I was thinking either Onua or Kopaka, but I like them
both a lot. If anyone is willing to, can you state which one you'd open and
why? Whoever does, thanks in advance.

You make it sound like these are figures from some huge science fiction series.
I don't think having unopened packages is going to get you any big bucks in
the future.  Besides, you can always go buy another one.  Heck, or even just
buy some more RoboRiders, then you wouldn't be dealing with duplicate sets.
All the TRU's I've been in still have them.  Or even Throwbots, S@H still has
those too, I think.  What's the hurry to make "a good beast" anyway?  And why
did you buy duplicate Toa sets before you had one of each to start with?