 Technic / Bionicle / 749
Re: HELP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:30:11 GMT

IMHO (and according to the editor of the most recent issue of ToyFare) Onua
just looks so cool with those big claws. But Tahu has that neat fire sword.
And Kopaka's ice sword and shield are cool too. Oh, just open them all up!

Like the T.O.M.B. Raiders say: Tear Open Mint Boxes! ;)

"Robbie Anderson" <B50twice@aol.com> wrote in message
At the moment I have only 4 Toa(still gotta get Lewa and Gali), and I've • got
two of each set, one of them not opened. I've only got 3 Throwbots and 1
Robo Rider, and they can't make a good beast. Because of this, I have to
open one of my Toa. I was thinking either Onua or Kopaka, but I like them
both a lot. If anyone is willing to, can you state which one you'd open • and
why? Whoever does, thanks in advance.

                                           Robbie