 Technic / Bionicle / 728
    Re: A little help in the online game? —Brian Stuhan
   (...) How do I give the rock to Onewa? I try to drag it to him and it doesn't do anything. (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: A little help in the online game? —Nick Cameron
   (...) Start talking, then when it shows the the questions you can ask, give it to him. NICK (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: A little help in the online game? —Marlene Spears
   (...) Um, this doesn't seem to work. These "give the object to the Turaga" puzzles seem to be unlocked by a particular sequence of threads in the conversation. It seems reasonable to give Onewa the Koli ball when he first asks, "can you give me a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: A little help in the online game? —Marlene Spears
   OK, following an old thread & replying to myself, in hope of helping someone else... There is some sort of incompatibility bug in the online game. I was using Netscape and couldn't give the Koli ball to Onewa. I switched temporarily to Microsoft (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)