 Technic / Bionicle / 657
  connecting the six turaga, also some rambling about masks

Hello to all. I am new to lugnet and I have not been following Lego developments for a long while now. My children and I have become hooked on Bionicle, however, ever since I came across the Mata Nui online game site a few months ago. We now have (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)