 Technic / Bionicle / 657
656  |  658
Subject:
connecting the six turaga, also some rambling about masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 18:31:12 GMT

Hello to all.  I am new to lugnet and I have not been following Lego
developments for a long while now.  My children and I have become hooked on
Bionicle, however, ever since I came across the Mata Nui online game site a
few months ago.  We now have all of the Toa and all of the Turaga.  We have
not started collecting the masks yet -- I have only purchased one set -- as
I am not fond of the idea that I will most likely end up purchasing several
duplicates in my efforts to obtain a complete set.  I hope that Lego will
eventually make complete sets of the masks available instead of the random
boxes.  The entire mask collection could be sold in 13 sets; 6 Toa sets, 6
Turaga sets, and an infected set.  Now to the main reason for my posting.  I
cannot figure out how to connect the six Turaga from the image on the back
of the box.  I need to see a different view than the one from the front.
Will someone who has connected them please post some images taken from
different angles (at least one side view)?  Finally, does anyone know if the
combined Turaga figure has a name such as the Toa Kaita's Wairuha and
Akamai, and how does it figure into the Bionicle story?  Thanks for enduring
this extremely long posting.