 Technic / Bionicle / 632
  Throbot limb improvements

My new Pohatu(*) figure has throwbot leg pieces (part 12173) that have a texture to the spheres. This is really noticable on the shoulder pieces used as hands on Pohatu, since they now stay in place rather than flopping around. The old legs had (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Throbot limb improvements

(...) I noticed (pre-Bionicle) that there is a fair amount of variation in the arm pieces in just the way you describe as well as some seeming to be made of a harder/stiffer plastic. The yellow ones show more color vriation than would be usual for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Throbot limb improvements

To the contrary, half of my Toa sets limb pieces (legs in particular) have become very loose. I think they didn't used to be that way. Lewa is the only set that has the textures on the leg peices - I had assumed it was wear and tear, because he is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Throbot limb improvements

(...) My nephew's Kopaka has one rather loose leg but he actually bought it that way (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)