 Technic / Bionicle / 632
631  |  633
Subject:
Throbot limb improvements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:10:41 GMT

My new Pohatu(*) figure has throwbot leg pieces (part 12173) that have
a texture to the spheres.  This is really noticable on the shoulder
pieces used as hands on Pohatu, since they now stay in place
rather than flopping around.  The old legs had smooth
spheres, right?

BTW, has anyone made a Slizer parts reference, where I could
go to find out what sets have, for example, a throwbot
head in dark grey?

(*) nicknamed Potatoe  (the "toe" is because he has a
large toe thing, and because of Ex-VP Dan Quail).

-gyug