 Technic / Bionicle / 558
Re: Bionicle finally in local US TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:10:15 GMT

Ummm...I have a 'spare' webkit I can sell you...if you can't find
one...really reasonable price too...

Nah! I can't do it...it's too easy...

The webkit would be the FREE download available at Bionicle.com to build a
webpage for the Make You Own Bionicle Web Page Contest. Go there and
download it in te Buzz section under the contest link.

Matt

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Rex Young writes:
Hey everyone,

Lego bionicle finally hit my local TRU last week...i was so happy...What
stores sells the webkits??  Thanks.

Rex