 Technic / Bionicle / 557
    Bionicle finally in local US TRU —Rex Young
   Hey everyone, Lego bionicle finally hit my local TRU last week...i was so happy...What stores sells the webkits?? Thanks. Rex (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle finally in local US TRU —Matthew Gerber
     Ummm...I have a 'spare' webkit I can sell you...if you can't find one...really reasonable price too... Nah! I can't do it...it's too easy... The webkit would be the FREE download available at Bionicle.com to build a webpage for the Make You Own (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle finally in local US TRU —Paul Gardosik
   (...) Buy a webkit? BAHAHAHAHA! It's funny because you said something stupid. The TRU's in my area (Houston) have the Toa too, but not the Turaga or masks. (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)