 Technic / Bionicle / 550
    I see the future! Or at least guess it. —Nick Cameron
   My bionicle predictions (mostly guessing) for the coming few months: The sandstorm will clear, and there will be a cave leading into the moutain Kopaka lives on to the underground village of Onu-Koro. The lightstone will come in handy here. Onua (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: I see the future! Or at least guess it. —Nick Cameron
   (...) If people didn't understand this, when I said "Travaka" I meant "Tarakava". I got the name wrong. NICK (again) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)