 Technic / Bionicle / 550
549  |  551
Subject:
I see the future! Or at least guess it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 15:52:23 GMT

My bionicle predictions (mostly guessing) for the coming few months:

The sandstorm will clear, and there will be a cave leading into the moutain
Kopaka lives on to the underground village of Onu-Koro. The lightstone will
come in handy here. Onua will get in a fight with a Travaka, and knowing he
is no match for a Travaka, he will grab what he thinks is a Mask Of
Protection, but is really an infected mask. Tahu will fight Onua, and win.

How I thought of this probably-wrong information?

-The image on the telescope base shows a Travaka (I think) and Onua.

-The only infected mask available in stores, on the cover of the catalogs,
etc. is in Onua's color scheme.

-We all want to see the Toa fight.

-Pohatu says that he fears Makuta's power is spreading among the Rahi.

-The Koli Ball salesman was evil. Probably an infected mask.

-The road signs Hafu made in the desert say Onu-Koro is in the direction of
the sandstorm.

-Vakama sais there is a prophesy he dosn't understand, this could be that on
the telescope it shows Onua, but the star constulation is of Makuta.

-Astronemer(that spelling dosn't look right, how about Astronamor, no maybe
it's Astranomer?) says that there is turmoil in the heavens (see above).

If this made any sense to you, you are a step ahead of me (who it used to
make sense to). This isprobably wrong, but all those reasons sound
promising, don't they?

NICK