 Technic / Bionicle / 535
Re: Toa vs Throwbots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 21:59:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ray Kremer writes:
(Big Old Snip!)

And frankly, sword-waving and claw-slashing
action is a bit more exciting than flinging those discs ever was.

Okay, ramble over.  Discuss or ignore at your lesure.

Ray Kremer
http://throwbots.virtualave.net/

This is what won me over in the end.  The Onua I picked up at lunch today went
together in only a few seconds, but then I had Claw-Slashing Action!  He
immediately went over and threatened the Pokemon that were attacking the
minifigs on my desk.

Sean