 Technic / Bionicle / 531
Re: MASSIVE lsit of Bionicle Reviews!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 11:16:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Eade writes:
OK, first off, an Outlet Store is a special store that only sells lego
products, and recieves its shipments directly from Lego HQ. There are very
few of them...One here in Georgia, one in Virginia...Possibly Legoland, but
I make no guarantees.

Now a review of the NUI RAMA(DragonFlys)
Well...all I can say is...disapointing...First off, some general info. Their
size is Impresive, around 8-10 incens in length(rought guess, variable). The
rear there are only small cosmetic diffrences between the 2 models, namely
color and their....well nose piece, beign either a Gali Hook, or Onua Claw.
The gimic of the model is you pull a small "switch" constructed into the
backs of the Rama. This causes their pathetic wings to whip forward,
literally. Is pretty lame, I am sad to report...Thought it hurts after
smacking someone with it for a bit! the Transblue masks look cool, except
for the Mask Code is easily seen right throught them. The arms on them are
kind of pointless, but w/o them the things can' stand upright on their own...
I havent gestalted them as yet, but I will review it later.
Overall Rateing: 5.0 of 10

Im working on the Nui Jaga(Scorpions) be back with more by tommorrow...

I'm kinda suprised by this. The US has only just started to get Bionicle and
they already have Makuta's beasts? I haven't seen em anywhere in the UK,same
for the card game. Glad that it's not a collectable one,I don't have the
money to dish out £2.50 for 6 random cards.