 Technic / Bionicle / 518
    Online Bionicle Game —Greg Majewski
   I have a question: I received the electronic book from Ga-Koro and now am back in Po-Koro. What do I do from here? I have beaten the big scorpion and done as much as I can, but nothing else seems to be happening. Do I just wait around until a new (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Online Bionicle Game —Andrew Eade
   Thats it man, just wait it out....Unless you wanna try going to Ta-Koro and try the Forest again.... BUt for now, we are stuck as a chronicler with nothing to chronicle! BUt ddue! We can Download the movies now! (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)