 Technic / Bionicle / 519
Re: Online Bionicle Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 15:44:02 GMT

Thats it man, just wait it out....Unless you wanna try going to Ta-Koro and
try the Forest again....
BUt for now, we are stuck as a chronicler with nothing to chronicle! BUt
ddue! We can Download the movies now!

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Greg Majewski writes:
I have a question:
I received the electronic book from Ga-Koro and now am back in Po-Koro. What
do I do from here? I have beaten the big scorpion and done as much as I can,
but nothing else seems to be happening. Do I just wait around until a new
path opens up, or what?

Also, has anybody else noticed that the makers of this game have a bit of a
sense of humor?
-When you are shown the story of how Toa's Tohunga accidentally catch him in
a trap, one of the little Tohunga farts a little puff of fire, and the lead
Tohunga tells him to be quiet.
-There is a fish hanging on a plaque in the leader of Ga-Koro's hut.
-When the Koli Ball salesman leaves town, he puts a sign on his stand that
says "Gone Fishing"
-One of the Tohunga watching the Koli game says "SCOREBOARD!!" if you click
him. Another has a big foam finger.

greg