 Technic / Bionicle / 507
  Bionicle Toa now in TRU

Went by Toys 'R' Us tonight to see if they had any Bionicle stuff in yet, and sure enough, they had all of the Toa. $6.99 a piece. I haven't read anyone else reporting this yet, so I figured I would post. David (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU

By Tuesday, Every Toys'R'Us in Northern Georgia will Have Toa, after Scoureing most of them, the only one in stock today was Pohatu at the TRU near the Mall of Georgia, and I am loving this guy! Also, I managed to get 1 more of those Lego (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU

Washington, PA TRU had the whole collection of Toas, in sizable numbers. At first I thought they just had the air Toa, but all of the others were shelved separately from him. It looks like Lego ships these as solid cases and not as assortments like (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bionicle Toa now in TRU

(...) Now the Toa are at some Maryland THU for 6.99 a toa. No Turga or Extra Mask packs though. NICK (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.shopping)