 Technic / Bionicle / 501
    YEESSSS!!!!! —Ian Constable
   I reinstalled the Flash plugin, and it works just fine!!!! (Except that the sky is often an ominous black) Thank you!!! Haha! Ian (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: YEESSSS!!!!! —Matthew Gerber
   Hey Ian, I've found that about 40% of the time, the sky will stay black in a scene. The rest of the time, just wait another little while, and it will load last. Of course, as I'm sure you've noticed, the game plays fine without the sky anyway. Have (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)