 Technic / Bionicle / 501
500  |  502
Subject:
YEESSSS!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 16:06:12 GMT

I reinstalled the Flash plugin, and it
works just fine!!!!  (Except that the
sky is often an ominous black)  Thank
you!!!  Haha!
Ian

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: YEESSSS!!!!!

Hey Ian, I've found that about 40% of the time, the sky will stay black in a scene. The rest of the time, just wait another little while, and it will load last. Of course, as I'm sure you've noticed, the game plays fine without the sky anyway. Have (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)