 Technic / Bionicle / 473
    Re: US Mania Mag w/ Bionicle Comic and Contest Brochure —Ray Kremer
   Gee, I hope I got the Lego Club form sent in soon enough to get this issue of Mania. The Manas, by the way, are the remote control crab-ish things. Bionicle.com doesn't have them but pictures have been floating around the net for months. (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: US Mania Mag w/ Bionicle Comic and Contest Brochure —Andrew Eade
     (...) My local Lego Outlet store(Who just got half the Turgha In!) have been giving these magazines with the comic away for free in pre-sealed packets!If anyone is interested I may be able to aquire some more...But yeah, its all good new stuff, but (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)