 Technic / Bionicle / 456
    Re: Canyon of Memories Stones —Nick Cameron
   (...) That was tahu's key by the koli ball salesman. Does it work in any keyhole? Pohatu's key is in the stone turga guy's house, but I can't take it. NICK (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Canyon of Memories Stones —Andrew Eade
   (...) The one next to the ball guy was(in my game) teh Rock Key(ala Onewa's hut) and I found it next to teh KoliBall Salesman...In teh Screeen cap form xITAIN's site, he has the Fire key...Now when I tried to use the Rock key in other slots, nothing (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)