 Technic / Bionicle / 442
441  |  443
Subject:
bionicle gold mask contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 07:38:05 GMT

Why, oh Lego, why is the gold mask mask contest limited to residents of the
U.S. and Canada? In Europe you can buy the Bionicle Power set 6546 (for a
lot of money), where you get a "secret" link
(http://www.bioniclemusic.com/contest/ppack/) to learn more of the gold mask
competition. On the Bionicle web site you clearly state that this contest is
not intended for second class people from outside North America. Would you
please explain the reasoning for this? EITHER you do not advertise this
contest on the Bionicle web page (you did so on the GERMAN version of the
Bionicle web page) and in products you sell in Europe OR you make this
contest available for everyone. And no, I am not naive and did not expect to
win a golden mask, but I simply do not understand and do not like your
attitude towards this. Thanks for ignoring my complaint.

brickhead

brickhead's brain: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=toorude
e-mail: brickIdonotwantanyspaminmyhead@web.de
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.....