 Technic / Bionicle / 411
Re: New silver Hau ! and Tohunga . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:12:25 GMT

I have spoken to Lego UK about 8546 - its confrimed to be released in the UK
on May 1st 2001

So i will have to wait 5 days for mine :-)

Michael

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Huw Millington writes:

What's the music like? I imagine its dreary electronic stuff, but prove me
wrong...

I don't know if one would call that music. Kids probably will, thye'll like
it. But it's really a strange mix of electronical sounds and such, not even
with a real ongoing melody. I like to listen it once in a while, but too
much can easily drive you crazy!

A complete set review of #8546 can now be found at:
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de