 Technic / Bionicle / 407
Re: NEW SILVER HAU !!!! and TOHUNGA . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 04:50:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Christian Gemünden writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ian Constable writes:

Any idea whether they will be released in the U.S?  I hope they will.

I was just able to pick up a few of these new packs. It contains cool stuff
but along with a price tag of ~ US$15. That's really much! The set also has
a product number: 8546 so I just uploaded the first image axclusively to
Brickset:

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=8546-1

Now I need to play the software and check everything else more carefully
again. Rest assured that a detailed set review will appear on my website
later tonight and that I am going to post the link here!

P.S.: Anyonewho is waiting for a reply (thanks for the flooded mailbox) - I
will get responses out within a few hours...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

OK, I cant resist Any more! i want this set! $ 15 USD+ shipping right? Who
has one?? Comon, sell to me now Pls!-Does happy jig in hope-