 Technic / Bionicle / 393
    ... and finally the opening of my Kanohi section! —Christian Gemünden
   (...) Okay, I edited the image files and such and have just uploaded the first version of Brickmaster.de's Bionicle Kanohi List. Let me know what you think: NEW! (URL) (V1.01) As a small highlight, you will find the first good images of the upcoming (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: ... and finally the opening of my Kanohi section! —Nick Cameron
   (...) Great, but dosen't the Kanohi Kaukau come in transparent purple? Also, are you sure that Huki's mask isn't orange? NICK (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: ... and finally the opening of my Kanohi section! —Christian Gemünden
    (...) I am entirely sure that there is NO transparent purple mask (at least not so far). I know you refer to a special image where one of the Kaukaus looks purplish, but I am the person who scaned that and it has been caused by the bad lightning. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)