 Technic / Bionicle / 393
392  |  394
Subject:
... and finally the opening of my Kanohi section!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:19:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all!

FINALLY! Here they are:

Images of all the Bionicle masks found so far, larger than any images taken
so far. Now I'll soon be ready to open the 'final' (for this season) Mask
section. I'll let you know when that'll happen. Until then, enjoy the large
images I just uploaded. Check the newest link on:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images !

Okay, I edited the image files and such and have just uploaded the first
version of Brickmaster.de's Bionicle Kanohi List. Let me know what you think:

NEW! http://www.brickmaster.de/lego/biomasks.htm (V1.01)

As a small highlight, you will find the first good images of the upcoming
special masks (from Rahi and Tohunga). Don't ask me where I got these masks
from though :) .

The loading time is still extremely long (stay patient, it's worth it!),
although I have scaled the preview images down to the minimum. Also,
depending on your browser, you might have trouble seeing the medium size
previews. It should work fine with MIE 4.0 or higher. Any technical feedback
is appreciated!

Thanks for your clicks!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de