 Technic / Bionicle / 391
390  |  392
Subject:
XXL images of ALL Bionicle Masks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:10:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all!

FINALLY! Here they are:

Images of all the Bionicle masks found so far, larger than any images taken
so far. Now I'll soon be ready to open the 'final' (for this season) Mask
section. I'll let you know when that'll happen. Until then, enjoy the large
images I just uploaded. Check the newest link on:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images !

WARNING! Since there are large images you'll need lots of time to download
them all!

More soon...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de