 Technic / Bionicle / 383
    Re: Bionicle FAQ V1.01 —Sean Harrington
   (...) Yep, it's there now. - Sean (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle FAQ V1.01 —Christian Gemünden
   (...) Sean, I added a few more words meanwhile so I had to re-upload the entire page a couple of times yesterday. While doing so, the page was unavailable for a few seconds each upload. It must have been pure chance that you checked it right that (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)