 Technic / Bionicle / 374
373  |  375
Subject:
New bionicle sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:01:55 GMT

Hi All,

In one of the bionicles that I bought (for the new-style gears only),
I found a year 2001 bionicle minicatalog. Here's the relevant scan
(400kb):

http://www.nada.kth.se/~johannes/m2001.jpg

Apart from some screenshots of the bionicle game and a picture of a
Lego watch, there are pictures of five new sets:

8538 Muaka & Kane-Ra
8548 Nui-Jaga
8539 Manas
8549 Tarakava
8537 Nui-Ramu

Overall they seem to be an improvement for the bionicle
range. Especially 8538 and 8539 seem interesting. 8539 seems to be
based around some sort of box that looks suspiciously much like a
playstation control. Does anybody have any idea what these boxes might
be?

Cheers,

Johannes.
--
"Who made you god to say 'I'll take your life from you'" - Metallica

Gathering Magician in a Magic-less world?