 Technic / 4632
Re: New bionicle sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:29:22 GMT

"CG" == Christian Gemuenden <xtian@brickmaster.de> writes:

CG> It's certainly some kind of Remote-Control. The only official word
CG> we have seen so far is:
CG> [taken from: http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/PressMain.asp?Press=2]

CG> What other products are you planning to market to join the Toa and
CG> the Turaga?

CG> Martin: "Later this year we're launching five very mean – and
CG> unlucky – beasts. They have been cursed by Makuta. And there are
CG> persistent rumours that the people in our secret facility have
CG> develop a three-channel radio-control unit."

Woo! A three-channel radio-control unit. And it seems that there might
be two of them in one set. Imagine what kinds of MOCs you can build
with those.

Cheers,

Johannes.
--
"Watching television = waiting to see if it gets any better" -- Wim Kan

Virtually researching virtual behaviour in a virtual world.