 Technic / Bionicle / 36
    Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com —Ray Kremer
   Random observations of Lego's new Bionicle website: Each Toa has a short trailer movie using sweet cgi. Each mask has a specific power associated with it. Obviously each Toa and Turaga have a specific mask that they prefer and that mask's power it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com Tomas Clark
   (...) Are you using Netscape? We're currently having a problem related to Netscape, Flash, and Windows Media Player, which means that you can only access the music clip on the Bionicle Music page from Internet Explorer. Or actually, why don't I just (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)