 Technic / Bionicle / 357
    Never seen this model before —Manfred Schroeder
   Hi together! I saw some new models for september so far, but at this link there are some sort of bionicle machines which are new to me and which could not be seen on the official legosite: (URL) looks like machines with remote control (according to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Never seen this model before —Huw Millington
    Manfred Schroeder <MSchredder@aol.com> wrote in message news:GBoDE1.7q5@lugnet.com... (...) some (...) on (...) Interesting. This set appeared also in the retailers scans that were put onto brickshelf (and rapildly removed) a few months ago. The (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)