 Technic / Bionicle / 353
  A funny thing happened on the way to Ta-Koro

Hello all, Today in Matanui I've managed to make the brige operating machine of Ta-Koro invisable. After I've asked all four questions to Jala, I wend on to the engine room, clicked on the machine and woosh, gone it was. Still huffing and puffing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)